||Marketing and Events Coordinator
||Member Services Coordinator
Annual Report 2013-2014
The Spatial Industries Business Association (SIBA) is the leading association representing the Spatial Industry. SIBA is committed to working with Government and Academia to build a more innovative, entrepreneurial and prosperous Australia.
Our Members deliver a range of business services and products such as; remote sensing, surveying, mapping, geographic information systems software and services, GPS technologies and systems, location intelligence systems and services, as well as data representation through 3D visualisation and info graphics.
We are unified network of businesses throughout Australia, provide tender alerts, networking and collaboration opportunities, professional development, think tanks and direct business opportunities.
SIBA is an advocate for our Members with Government and regulatory bodies in the promotion of innovation and technological advancements in spatial businesses.
Key initiatives of SIBA
- Production of position papers on the status of the industry
- Collaboration in Destination Spatial to raise awareness of the importance of STEM education in response to skill demands within the industry
- Organisation of the Locate Conference series jointly founded by SIBA for the unification of industry events
- Hosting regular networking breakfasts with keynote speakers from leading and relevant organisations
- Establishment of the Spatial Innovation Foundation (SIF) to drive innovation
We are a trusted source of knowledge for our members, and an active advocate for their future business opportunities.
Participate in your future – Join SIBA